Wednesday, January 7, 2009

2009

Wow, I can't believe the New Year is already upon us and we are already almost to the middle of January. After my 2008, I am looking forward to a smooth sailing, love filled year of fun and excitement. So far, that has rung true. We have already made a trip to the After Hours Clinic for three stitches in Cooper's chin. We celebrated bringing in the year at Mosaic with about 100 others and our closet friends that were in town joined us. It was a great time of laughter, a little dancing and some fantastic fellowship. God is so amazing and is teaching me so much. I look forward to riding the "Big Wave" this year and am glad to be able to experience life with my wonderful family.

We have had a few changes in our animals beginning this year, Motor our little fish passed away and our three hermit crabs, Hermie, Santa and Diego were donated to the assisted living facility that my mom works for, Golden Pond. That gives us Moxie, Scout and Spikey. Still a handful but a little less work than I had before.

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Trying to catch up in blog land this evening. Even though I have already wished you a GREAT 2009, I shall do it again! So CHEERS to 2009!!! :) And NO MORE ACCIDENTS!!!