Thursday, December 11, 2008

Moxie Tegan


Our newest addition has arrived in the form of a Russian Tortoise. Growing up I was privileged enough to have a dad who was always bringing home turtles and tortoises for my sister and I to play with, though you can't really play, at least you can follow them around as they crawl and explore. Now, I get the privilege of giving my children the same excitement. Although, I do believe I am much more excited than they are. So now, another amendment to our family which now consists of Jason, Tara, Maison, Harleigh, Cooper, Spikey, Scout, Moxie, Hermie, Diego, Santa and Motor, not to mention an adopted manatee named Lily. Woo Hoo! Jason said we should just get some sheep and goats for the backyard, though I am tempted I will pass for now, though the rabbits at the feed store today sure were cute. LOL!

No comments: